Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Beauty | Feel Unique Haul




Sometimes I misbehave and buy things on the Interwebs and such. I happened to be checking my email one evening and stumbled across one from feelunique.com saying that there was a 3 for 2 deal happening on their site. I couldn't resist.


First, I looked at Zoella's Scrubbing Me Softly body scrub, which I wanted to try considering that she just released this line. I love it so much! To be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of the original scent (don't hate me!), but I really enjoy the new range. The scrub appears more like a balm, but once you get some on your fingers and under the hot water, it rubs on just fine. It also has moisturizing ingredients in it so I don't even have to put lotion on after I wash it off. I love it!


Then, staying in line with the Youtuber trend, I spend a lot of time debating over whether or not to try out Tanya Burr's Individual lashes. As much as I love makeup, I don't find it exactly necessary to add false lashes, especially when I'm just heading to work and back. However, I was recently in a wedding and I wanted to try them out. Of course, they didn't actually arrive in time, but that didn't stop me from trying them. The result is....I love them!! The short ones are wonderful for simply providing a fuller last look. I'm going to have to play around with he medium and long lashes at some point, but for now I'm content with occasionally experimenting with fuller lashes.


Bourjois is one of those brands that I crave whilst in the U.S. I decided to try one of their glosses, and I'm tickled with my choice. It's the perfect "my lips but not" color, and while I wish it lasted a bit longer on my lips, I'm really happy with the turnout.


Annnnnnd finally, my never-ending search for my perfect moisturizer continues. Nearly everything that I've tried recently has not treated my face well. I decided to use the Korres Wild Rose cream because I've been successful with the Wild Rose scrub (aka I LOVE it). I am BEYOND happy with this stuff. After a couple of weeks of using, there have been no breakouts and no rashes, so therefore I call it a success! Plus the rose scent is nothing short of divine.




So there it is! I'm quite happy with all of my products, and I definitely recommend them! Now it's time for a much-needed spa night!



xx











No comments:

Post a Comment