Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bookworm | Fangirl


What an adorable book! I blew through this story after spending so long on the last one. While it may not have been the most challenging book to read, even as a Writing major I firmly believe in the occasional "lazy" book. The story is about a girl named Cather, who is a freshman in college. To put it lightly, she's socially terrified, but she's also crazy passionate about a fictional character named Simon, who I'm pretty sure is supposed to resemble Harry Potter. Even though I'm not as introverted as Cather, I have experienced some of her social anxieties and I can DEFINITELY relate to the fangirl part of her (i.e. remember why my blog has "bowties" in it??). I have read Rainbow Rowell's other popular book, Eleanor and Park, and I am SO much more impressed by this one. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a light, fluffy, romantic read (and if you have a Harry Potter fangirl/fanfiction past like I do....oops).


xx









No comments:

Post a Comment