Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

October In a Nutshell




I'm about 9 days late, but October was good to me. 



Life/Important Updates
  • Hung out with my best friend at the PA Ren Faire, which is the happiest place on earth. Obv. Look at me. 
  • Reunited with my oboe at the Liberty Classic Community Band Festival. 
  • I accidentally invested in a whole bunch of Bath and Body Works' fall candles and what can I say my life is better because of it.
  • ....I may be moving in with my boyfriend hahahaaaaa (and the crowd yells "It's about time!")


Career
  • Had the BEST time meeting v important people within my company. Everyone is so nice. I've been on a career high since I've returned. Also BOOKS.





Beauty
  • The Sephora Cleansing Oil smells kinda weird, but it has completely resolved my cleansing oil dilemma (scroll down two posts)
  • MAC's Brick-O-La revolutionized my lipstick routine--aka it's fab.
  • Laura Mercier foundation. Who knew.
  • Clinique has changed my life for the better but that's technically November so stay tuned ~*~*
Books
  • My work buddy recommended me two of her favorite books from her childhood, Howl's Moving Castle and Beauty, both of which I loved and am deeply upset about the fact that I didn't discover them until now.
  • Everything else besides The Martian was sub par but you can head on over to my Goodreads to check out what I've read.
  • I've literally done nothing fun besides reading because I only have 12 more books to go before I complete my Goodreads challenge! ! ! !
TV
  • NEW. GIRL.

Okay that's all for now I have to go back to reading hahaaaa 


xx



PS there's a lady bug crawling on my laptop right now and it's cute but slightly odd.








No comments:

Post a Comment